Mobile Application Developer
|Location||San Francisco -Bay Area, California|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2012|
Fonemine has an opening for an exceptionally talented and driven Mobile Applications Developer who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our mobile development team. The duties will include design and implementation of Enterprise Mobile Applications for variety of devices including iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, etc.
Mobile Application Developer job responsibilities will include:
- Will develop mobile apps, components and services needed for industry-leading OS platforms
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps.
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
- 5+ years experience in the development, implementation, and maintenance of enterprise level applications with demonstrated knowledge of mobile development technologies and platforms
- Clear concepts in network protocols, concurrency, multi-threading, distributed applications etc.
- Strong expertise in Apple XCode, iOS SDK, Coca Touch framework etc.
- Solid understanding of OOP, design patterns etc.
- Performance analysis, profiling, benchmarking etc.
- Familiar with industry best practices, such as, Apple HIG, OWASP
- Proven ability to work interactively and cooperatively within development teams
Mobile Application Developer Minimum Education Required:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty