|Company Name||System Engineer|
|Location||San Francisco -Bay Area, CA|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2012|
Fonemine is looking for a highly motivated Presales Systems Engineer with the background in the enterprise mobility space, to assist in the sales process by providing compelling solutions and proposals to our customers. This is a high-impact role vital for driving the adoption of Fonemine products and solutions in large scale enterprise accounts as well as influencing the new solutions that Fonemine brings to market.
Presales System Engineer job responsibilities will include:
- Working with Fonemine’s Sales team in executing the technical aspects of the sales process and actively engaging in enterprise customer accounts.
- Engage with technology decision makers within enterprise customer accounts; building relationships, evangelizing Fonemine solutions, and providing domain expertise to assist in closing business.
- Working towards increasing the acceptance, adoption, and usage of company products and services within a client organization.
- Onsite system admin and end user training to partners and customers.
- Assist sales team in responding to RFP's or answering technical questions customers or prospects may have.
- Responsible for handling demonstrations, proof of concepts and onsite evaluations.
- Conducting competitive analysis, technology research, benchmarking, and writing technical documentation.
- 5+ years experience working as a presales system engineer, preferably in Enterprise Application and Mobility space; understanding of Enterprise Apps Mobility (MEAP) consulting.
- Prior experience in performance-oriented technical consulting for medium to large clients.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Extensive experience in enterprise application deployment architectures, environments and concerns (scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.)
- Prior experience in mobile software engineering is a plus.
- Understanding of security topics and concerns within wireless networks and devices.
- Knowledge of mobile device management and integration.
Presales System Engineer Minimum Education Required:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty.
- Location: Bay Area and ability to travel up to 50%