Senior Account Executive
|Location||SF-Bay Area, California|
|Date Posted||December 4, 2012|
Fonemine is looking for a Senior Account Executive who will be responsible for strategic solution-based sales to an assigned account base to meet and exceed all business/sales targets. The purpose of this position is to further develop existing business and executive level client relationships, cultivate new relationships, uncover new opportunities, and sell Fonemine enterprise mobility solutions.
Senior Account Executive job responsibilities will include:
- Develop Mobility opportunities and sales coverage across assigned key accounts.
- Execute successful sales strategies, strong pipeline forecasts and remove road blocks for successful deal closure.
- Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Apply business insight and market understanding to present and align Fonemine enterprise mobility solutions with customers’ strategic objectives.
- At least 5 years IT enterprise software solution sales, preferably in the area of Enterprise Applications and one area of Mobility: , Mobile Device Management solutions, Mobile Analytics, Mobile apps, or Mobile Applications development and sales.
- Proven track record in lead generation, account development, negotiating, solution selling and closing profitable deals.
- Demonstrated understanding in handling large complex accounts, and managing sales campaigns in a fast paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Able to effectively and consistently establish "C “level relationships.
- Solid understanding of Solutions Selling methodology and tools and applies these regularly to gain a better understanding of the customers’ environment.
Minimum Education Required:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty. Advanced degree preferred.
- Location: Bay Area and ability to travel up to 50%